Monday, October 6, 2008

Unrelated Haikus

1.
I devoted the
day to remember your laugh.
I just cried instead.

2.
Mom taught us how to
hold our booze and forget how
to feel the longing.

3.
Maybe I should get
some medication to help
me fight the fake wasps.

4.
You said I was too
cold towards you. But I'm just weak
on your perfect hands.

5.
I thought about your lips
and wanted to steal a kiss
but feared your response.

6.
Sitting on my roof
chain smoking my cigarettes
wishing you were here.

7.
First time I missed you
I was eight hours away
pulling on Ruth's arm.

8.
I haven't dealt with
much since I turned four. I'm an
apathetic well.

2 comments:

James said...

Write more!! I adore these! please?

Squid said...

Maybe....I write them all over my notes when I'm in lecture. So basically whenever I feel like taking them from my notes and putting it on here.

but thank you for liking them. :)