Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tarot Cards

I give up on those little fuckers.

For those who may wonder what I'm referring to...

I had a reading for the whole year, moth by month. February brought lonliness, confusion and minor illnesses (as the cards said it would). March brought financial distress in the form of a speeding ticket and an enormous electric and gas bill. And what was April supposed to bring? I'll tell you what April was supposed to bring. Some call it the "soul mate card." I call it the get your hopes up for nothin' card. No I didn't really want a soul mate, anyway...but it was supposed to be a sexy, steamy, "perfect match mentally and physically" card.

Well, April came and went and the relationship is nowhere to be found.

1 comment:

James said...

i like how your interests are 'anal beads'.